Re: [netconf] Latest ietf-netconf-server draft and related modules

Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net> Wed, 21 April 2021 22:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=ug7nbtf4gccmlpwj322ax3p6ow6yfsug; d=amazonses.com; t=1619042946; h=From:Message-Id:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:Cc:To:References:Feedback-ID; bh=gX9WX3panivtHQ5ExU+Ts8D3OjleEdevREUX0Kfx8GU=; b=FHSagFrcoh5q/djzn2UqBzxRpkmmosakoxVyJ6aweQ8olA3tKFSBxzlIVDN+eWvD qN6mv/lPaIH6uC+2zx4mfRQPk+Hqr9ASaUHJ9nMB27ImGT8j3wA3iOP4ChNRj/T/J2v i0VfgbitlKmxF/4eD+nUxkB6E2g4qLhFY8nogVxQ=