Re: [Netconf] [OPSAWG] config persistence (was Re: Read-write access in VMM-MIB)

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Thu, 29 May 2014 15:35 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=BT/if/udEPhW8jBlW+1Ra9mJ5PqvL7ivexYqX6TFSdM=; b=N7SL82+0/YeL6Hp2pyK+P7Vs5qOBQH/wMgUAn+/uk9f3xCz+ALMNW62dVU+S+6NsZA qzru8zdVPefdetwqxGRJbVPlZhg1by4MJG3cZok7DlcWHKrCoaYzh8Sjdo4xdkWm6Lra k6cexw/6Gggn+7xdAlFZnEZxRFisIl/ev6FW58FAKyeu9iwji6dS4YHBTi0KOvKH+RTX NDoDIfWqgFhg1sHd2f1geGtl9M90a6A8AzYLRAep5R6zZK3cODW/oSvLy+1qbadJthL9 jPd8gtzP9S5Y/OhLIRNzK1PU2JBLMAXnQnuv20RIox+4v/I/8QaILVVkuQbmwMy3AmWo AN3Q==