Re: [netconf] [Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-13

Kent Watsen <kent@watsen.net> Fri, 02 October 2020 11:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=224i4yxa5dv7c2xz3womw6peuasteono; d=amazonses.com; t=1601637618; h=Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:Feedback-ID; bh=112F6c+AZZkoAf53im10KaL8T+6upaTyW03lQVNDbbc=; b=ivStbwmgNGzf5ac4tYmm1PJa9a9HgKGc1/JAmyCncLhRHqmzrr67cIIUCyy9Q4bc 7iqk0luNra/Mm5CzjYJdyamHh1DJFOG7599nKggfUk69TKl4PoV7GSfHVuUESUfpZ3C SGgpBpbQk8P4ahsDkyPd5mxJCIdPifpp8qzaaf/Y=