[Netconf] Anyone want just Configured Subscriptions? (was RE: LC on subscribed-notifications-10)

"Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit@cisco.com> Sat, 23 June 2018 05:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=24400; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1529733035; x=1530942635; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=8d2ViHDqou8wqGlR5hjLrhaPdRAfS84KO0D4rJDTCWw=; b=JrDnFBweqc6YnqdrEciOOz0Vs2evMD7Vjd1anfWv0LfHMBJEo3aTATWx G1DE17/06amAx1EfBhxXsBpLRiiJfJb1y1iaoMkznwjM9YGgaSwOwoqKW 6RcEHE/3Tv7SPuycVoo34nizey/Tq5BFxOxD9gklc0KPDkrM7g3DzIc9o E=;