Re: [netconf] AD review of draft-ietf-netconf-sztp-csr

Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net> Thu, 24 June 2021 15:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=ug7nbtf4gccmlpwj322ax3p6ow6yfsug; d=amazonses.com; t=1624548381; h=From:Message-Id:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:Cc:To:References:Feedback-ID; bh=AcjCDcKN6vdnpAEeXFvrw8JySJVAA+hwkiKqIs+3HNo=; b=IgzhG0DeV5danKU8xnJsBKDrPDFkEE988V+6MjU+vmNXtbHUL9+wXDU9gd5VI+Pu Vwt8Fq8EO+YCtxOk1tEjjuV4TDrQtfTdKDNGl/4yRLdWsPZSY/UIzGhJZ6Ml1GqGS6m uC90yCZWlRm2x7/uNjRph5Fo06T+EigYcCjPlw8A=