Re: [Netconf] Verifing session consensus on RESTCONF as WG item with the maillist

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Sun, 24 November 2013 20:39 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=AhUoip9knU+gg945TxKmYs3Jd6HSZlvfpyHbwgHpurc=; b=TJsRgiZszoXBF/vomPxK2UlqN42atTGWzgZko7ET0im7HDROOjGc9e6Z/7XAwa8pSv YZuqJy6Bzi5zBGV+U1awzYSo24xGZC8BAv54t6SJM+MAQa8iDjoAGO6zWUUkQznZCQ6s cl+xNwlLGoe0SSJvK5DLMncA267ew5ZV35cga477ietu6KSW3laMEfA37aEM25WGVWt0 7C/0GeMlNnn9qhk/+z8CivcszozaXCRAgX/LcGLr1KzKvcLXl17/DTBPVMBTnuocN4jp 1LG8gs+7wrkobUwQ/80EnReRnGHrSaU+8CDZ1sFFNqKdBwWkkEYDxu07WqTa/1vlBpQY oHng==