Re: [Netconf] IETF 101 SN Question 1: Proper designation of receiver (was RE: mbj's WGLC comments on subscribed-notifications-10)

"Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit@cisco.com> Mon, 16 April 2018 21:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7014; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1523913294; x=1525122894; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=OLqADTlTEi/mr9zHxhIzOMeheKzmGk3QMsVCnw0gcqU=; b=Iu3Nt1ivBmaCvC1MsKu66DVeaPgbNr83kJdVvLWEyrBeeN/U+gEHsUgY /sz+veoPGlvxN7nj6VoOy3FSJqGhCkOZ4OeE6O3bnbLjxlNDmb/scNlTN YkMyZtNKqE3lg2sPLASFupKxIVlfMiF1NS8nfkv8cQw5LgcV+LuUeduqy w=;