Re: [netconf] AD review of draft-ietf-netconf-sztp-csr

Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net> Thu, 24 June 2021 20:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=ug7nbtf4gccmlpwj322ax3p6ow6yfsug; d=amazonses.com; t=1624567980; h=From:Message-Id:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:Cc:To:References:Feedback-ID; bh=c4e56BDmZcbhOelX9aPlQwWa0XIxxTr2+kWzRiu+NXA=; b=dT58p95tNag/Le/ZiENTGMCVVBqGfszp16VKh3q9KoEYKtFM53gzbDTpgLgj2iME RHGkQTY1Oj9U7d78URTHKLV8WXRrGtpJv0ahJNQDdRXBqK78uLH+r3iXnjjkRf8LshO Y/UgZ2QvDLQeYowCGz3grQcfr/wq5HuhUvJ/oMCw=