Re: [netconf] YANG Push drafts comments

"Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit@cisco.com> Fri, 01 February 2019 17:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=34590; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1549041523; x=1550251123; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=OhbN+/v2CndtSOXJgxQ12Gjvos5uAyrDKaOqSefOsto=; b=kVnclWYamptmK6iCnar1ws9eNlyK+KuSn6FKlVMYZFmFvrwq0AXqur1j 3IRjw7UTHckSB+R5C8hotdmyIWwpH6zAxSaIRwe9fGd+cTHcI4fe/CDBU lQT4zNjwQE90maw5zPhr4xb16NvgRrAYOkfXBEoan0ESr3yqoeLJPYOis U=;