Re: [netconf] [yang-doctors] Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-21

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Wed, 23 January 2019 18:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=YFjI4vchCr099xfJ513nkOXLbCPqWwqsCkjLb+riHro=; b=wxQHprIWSjHoA0ulGzCslHdQLeA9kRhnU1VnCNUGLjk8PcaaJO2LKhAejXGGro3Zzs R/OecjKZlcP5XWJZEsFGJXa04MxJlLbTdMNQ77dELBifpZznt3Dt4JrVsdxA+ze51r4k QlOOUHcyNLTMBXnfs5j9LVZ7o4pU/CPRtpd/zYxfIkcRD09ofi6ukiYQuLQNAZr2WTSa vLog2YT5tefb/+78pA0W0PdxP4lL1o4dAQmBotwrjhh5nQBepjr+3Q5H23pYDHtzNJKB Bb7d4bRTtpADxDYmg8omUfINbnArD3srEN/AUMUwq4+74DnOU+ZQ/6ebRtCVuynwH24l 48YQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YFjI4vchCr099xfJ513nkOXLbCPqWwqsCkjLb+riHro=; b=szzaz+0BTCdBwbd7HA03mkeMBN10W61nPWSavBB/ICYH12+c6Hsmu7oBYFO5PhCPf9 Et3KWXhXS8QAoAXzt8NexxppOmqvBqjKmEgWt4HUyxXB7AxVtqeVxma9bSbZBtzNLqWm mSJTn0TH0WwkV5ZMF1JAjdXE2LUp98GGPr5hSTxMOLp6NdvT3DktzBAmgPJphUNUvYnU CicljIqGRuMSiEevNbmej2l4y4bRBh/+vI2CKk1Tj/lA74rzqTyjHKAk3pesSaswYuDq SERHOynuTwJEb2Qj4UC6IuJP3gahmJdDVToIZiXJQ5KYRZJ6cf3tzHgXwxAnksVzrWUE sULw==