Subject: [netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-client-server-39.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2025 13:32:29 -0800
List-Id: NETCONF WG list <netconf.ietf.org>

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-client-server-39.txt is now
available. It is a work item of the Network Configuration (NETCONF) WG of the
IETF.

   Title:   RESTCONF Client and Server Models
   Author:  Kent Watsen
   Name:    draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-client-server-39.txt
   Pages:   60
   Dates:   2025-02-04

Abstract:

   This document presents two YANG modules, one module to configure a
   RESTCONF client and the other module to configure a RESTCONF server.
   Both modules support the TLS transport protocol with both standard
   RESTCONF and RESTCONF Call Home connections.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   This draft contains placeholder values that need to be replaced with
   finalized values at the time of publication.  This note summarizes
   all of the substitutions that are needed.  No other RFC Editor
   instructions are specified elsewhere in this document.

   Artwork in this document contains shorthand references to drafts in
   progress.  Please apply the following replacements (note: not all may
   be present):

   *  AAAA --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-
      types

   *  BBBB --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-trust-
      anchors

   *  CCCC --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-keystore

   *  DDDD --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-tcp-client-
      server

   *  EEEE --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-
      server

   *  FFFF --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-
      server

   *  GGGG --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-http-
      client-server

   *  HHHH --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-
      client-server

   *  IIII --> the assigned RFC value for this draft

   *  JJJJ --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-udp-client-
      server

   Artwork in this document contains placeholder values for the date of
   publication of this draft.  Please apply the following replacement:

   *  2025-02-04 --> the publication date of this draft

   The "Relation to other RFCs" section Section 1.1 contains the text
   "one or more YANG modules" and, later, "modules".  This text is
   sourced from a file in a context where it is unknown how many modules
   a draft defines.  The text is not wrong as is, but it may be improved
   by stating more directly how many modules are defined.

   The "Relation to other RFCs" section Section 1.1 contains a self-
   reference to this draft, along with a corresponding reference in the
   Appendix.  Please replace the self-reference in this section with
   "This RFC" (or similar) and remove the self-reference in the
   "Normative/Informative References" section, whichever it is in.

   Tree-diagrams in this draft may use the '\' line-folding mode defined
   in RFC 8792.  However, nicer-to-the-eye is when the '\\' line-folding
   mode is used.  The AD suggested suggested putting a request here for
   the RFC Editor to help convert "ugly" '\' folded examples to use the
   '\\' folding mode.  "Help convert" may be interpreted as, identify
   what looks ugly and ask the authors to make the adjustment.

   The following Appendix section is to be removed prior to publication:

   *  Appendix A.  Change Log

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-client-server/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-client-server-39.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-client-server-39

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts