Re: [Netconf] We NEED RESPONSES: WG Last Call ended for:draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-04.txt

Andy Bierman <ietf@andybierman.com> Thu, 07 October 2010 15:10 UTC

X-YMail-OSG: qRCirNMVM1kOp_JjgOE50WMbbW3pp3WeGC2coS8tR40HCZQ Q5g8SsNWDDOM_kzv6EiotK0dyfmiJArEV7mzOOMEGfpUA9EdMeKb_OH4CzBu P4J4aK0U4eNzjjTsVMvV5oU24CY4MjWUPvFEY2KPR_U_zuW4kUbBPxvcfKbi DuU1AvNC9NAGq67qVVUrUUr8M5qY73kO.Nnq6JL5X9ztJiqSrevaWgif5WGK n2nTp0p0oyR.JYpPuBzS0rpfogYojIcAxrF9xzWn0PL0IeSBfhP._OOncqEC oLBrVYKev_ShA61gJdI7hBXPQSrws1GGkF0N3zd36nWZTlXAxgItkpl0l3YA DKBNhmEbcWjV_wfPnusbC0nEUba88X3DuIAIe_EBPZwbYC9uo2nuygh4BPev WCDdgovo-