Re: [netconf] YANG encoding in CBOR

Ladislav Lhotka <lhotka@nic.cz> Thu, 28 March 2019 10:03 UTC

From: Ladislav Lhotka <lhotka@nic.cz>
To: Michel Veillette <Michel.Veillette@trilliant.com>, Juergen Schoenwaelder <j.schoenwaelder@jacobs-university.de>
Cc: Carsten Bormann <cabo@tzi.org>, "netconf@ietf.org" <netconf@ietf.org>, "core@ietf.org" <core@ietf.org>
References: <6235c6683ff14848a661f8b8cec94280@XCH-RCD-007.cisco.com> <BL0PR06MB5042823429DB7CDA0F33408B9A430@BL0PR06MB5042.namprd06.prod.outlook.com> <588401AB-483E-40F5-95BB-20A066E56DAC@tzi.org> <15fbaf84b20343a1b83f40b571149a14@XCH-RCD-007.cisco.com> <1ADF8201-ABB4-44FD-A515-F3F8E0DBF5FC@tzi.org> <20190323101003.gp3zvsvqqwc26jip@anna.jacobs.jacobs-university.de> <871s2vqsxi.fsf@nic.cz> <BL0PR06MB5042C9AA6B4A0CCD913F50D89A580@BL0PR06MB5042.namprd06.prod.outlook.com> <20190327061637.g5a7t7nulk7kyh2v@anna.jacobs.jacobs-university.de> <BL0PR06MB5042C28B79FF95078C8A881F9A580@BL0PR06MB5042.namprd06.prod.outlook.com>