[Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-netconf-05.txt

internet-drafts@ietf.org Fri, 20 April 2018 07:42 UTC

From: internet-drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Cc: netconf@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 00:42:37 -0700
Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-netconf-05.txt

This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Extensions to Support the Network Management Datastore Architecture
        Authors         : Martin Bjorklund
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Phil Shafer
                          Kent Watsen
                          Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-netconf-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-04-20

Abstract:
   This document extends the NETCONF protocol defined in RFC 6241 in
   order to support the Network Management Datastore Architecture
   defined in RFC 8342.

   This document updates both RFC 6241 and RFC 7950.  The update to RFC
   6241 adds new operations <get-data> and <edit-data>, and augments
   RFC 7950 requires the usage of I-D.ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis by NETCONF
   servers implementing the Network Management Datastore Architecture.

   RFC Ed.: Please replace "I-D.ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis" above with its
   final RFC assignment and remove this note.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-netconf/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-netconf-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-netconf-05

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-netconf-05