Re: [netconf] [yang-doctors] Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-21

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Thu, 24 January 2019 17:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=g6t0EdS8iOX9gCO6HQotf8EBjWFlmWI0HsHlG0BAlKM=; b=Ub6iNxeDKCyJGhzJqn5cYrlwmtKVXMw9kBAPYLR0LzpYGk4R3VKjvWqoyKEPvJv2wT wtUztq45IRXCYeDtqBBh5cwubIgkbQIGExcPVVkXieSug5Ckh24WQ0a23fajXR+KH7Gx o7AQCcuAmgCb0gSCW/kdO1IVyubupymq9wOLFz4HnJqA+hnGTHAQVkFKYl1T1eY0d5GC kgglPF4Zx15AQ5r2kaBuvlKIRmE8r9nDI+EoJMTc/00xkwWX5OMQNphXx4KYX4ZzaKSq lSez3RCYtsAH2bgrmLPEMz1zg91otnC6ArJ/JrXahNwXu0JFT+fWHldNfkZx7bZsd5/9 PAPQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=g6t0EdS8iOX9gCO6HQotf8EBjWFlmWI0HsHlG0BAlKM=; b=kRWxY8h/knQ3y2HbDQSx48tMtJ2Gjj+DkPj0x2aoGdoL0rxxn4pBJblAfRBoCvq4wi W8w7wuImNJ5xHwPcD5CglFVwjs9Q7sgEFMgRYccfJWK2XYypdPTLt8aF6aZErCt+JswE jwZ9Op/QXL8eIMkEQx9yQ78FEFq8O5HkJTsyVR/Flj9uicQIVtQipuxZ8mRwIoPcJhcu 8E9aUJ/gmHefMw7u93K04nd+DKBWMvgcQV/+WUNw+Gzlav8M1sUDfJTzWJGWn5kgUZlw 2xVlNbRdZ3hSqOogxZfvq12AE3VySLrgW9uHs9KKufyQUWki2eHMfhl2p4sfTZkPf8uL krMw==