Re: [netconf] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-23

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Fri, 12 April 2019 15:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=37154; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1555081316; x=1556290916; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=wJDNxwPDp+0W8DpDOLJMWiGe0Ofg7CKTBIg6fHcKT7g=; b=cj0feKyysI31JPtj3wUW+S2en9l5mP0uCHmzzClw+APQ9EnGkaBtss56 vyIq5tNJ+Eovb/G36aos6+8xxFPDo4FYmeXY9s/huzpGIeQVyOJjarpY1 0HFKuayFne1VbG9UlOb4plT9TUJp3Js2XPBuW38jTLyC52UgJZt8uLdxg E=;