Re: [netconf] Shepherd review of draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities

Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net> Thu, 15 April 2021 00:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=ug7nbtf4gccmlpwj322ax3p6ow6yfsug; d=amazonses.com; t=1618448104; h=From:Message-Id:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:Cc:To:References:Feedback-ID; bh=+rZw9eInSWL4o013+mevjk0Dx91dWcfIiOOTt+FOu6Q=; b=Nc7npE9MDK3tQohoPdfUgb33CNWwUgQMyRXuHGGqaxyh3M5bh6Usd1hz3fyIr2aZ scwNq1fBzvbWRDJ5u8F3DG9LGY1rJV1k5K/w3kI46yIiVDvFA98ClhGc+gup8G/Nv11 dPnGbk4DypJh57auYQ/HmDxxOSbX/1LpdpswsBPU=