Re: [netconf] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-17

"Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit@cisco.com> Tue, 07 May 2019 21:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=35461; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1557264605; x=1558474205; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=3DOTfV1Da5mVWcXq2j7s+n5g92BeDEiNfLUdMftooK8=; b=LGgz/15190LKNZTLbUSNY02s5vkVZnA9Yp5FlYDICo0maoLWBnVN8W6o lkXmxDsAR+xtRLFGE0UJBKQd8pkRvRiiCO3adL9b2zF/D8PkGbdkleGTL Barh8cri8PCoQpYRkEfK/8TK3KkKGMySRtkZC7K/fxQmpFbRntOc5J/93 o=;