Re: [netconf] 答复: [netmod] pls clarify get operation

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Fri, 28 June 2019 15:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=7IJcUET9DHbQGKJCW8s4xeWb5va0SKG8eoEHh69Aoqk=; b=fwkPmiIqTW9J+GukcsM5XiZQVUXFrg0awhfM16Z9wPE12DbQLFCGamdaA/sY0+hyvy aKglAN1+fMrjEjzC9FTPDhxmf4vYPl4RJAD6MLZequuKmqbQzjTtN5mDM9DcESnfiwTU 7dcOackP0tnmWqgb6Liqe/mNBRfPIaBVMTx1b8nAlOfUo7Nu+CswkQHPYb2BlYzyDxFT 4rqZ4WgLWYJW5oHqQLBIvP3GwDabH12s60UsXm2uNU2/rSneSODmHro8zh0DvGD3VgGM FP8j+RXb2/yYGNvILzyVQJnldFs99I1g0HXktmrTg8v4eLSPaU7aOLC/Y9TgZiSI1evK joow==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=7IJcUET9DHbQGKJCW8s4xeWb5va0SKG8eoEHh69Aoqk=; b=LaIGDFzYhAp296KKd4KxX5J94rHhcRMl9IN0ZGdeSf3HwLuM4KV5wIlhfG30/wyo4N 9uKgkvPtRDA7CnkY2o83onUla8TnUiXOhsRixQ3iicZ0HKpCDfvlkdNBxDxDJGtlQc1e VuAV+H0SzsmPoEcqVGkyML/reyERVfxsTeXIw9l8h8qimNlY4D+icY1oDXo/etrbxYqX jWobN3zWFktAVNlAemClYFT8JV4l5RWj0LTSCvx9mXjHv3GPhPTpzRLY9x4AsPu56iMM Ir2QX0bQJgp3+rAVS1kH6nUMkIYkj6LpuotFfYBHp/oTqgU7EurgulwahZ19l9vc7u+k px4A==
References: <5756FB984666AD4BB8E1D63E2E3AA3D001ED5E20@dggemm513-mbx.china.huawei.com> <BYAPR11MB2631D3A01E398ADDBB294588B5FC0@BYAPR11MB2631.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <20190628085014.ljxh73fcmiu6iqx7@anna.jacobs.jacobs-university.de> <5756FB984666AD4BB8E1D63E2E3AA3D001ED6082@dggemm513-mbx.china.huawei.com> <BYAPR11MB2631B6688BB094D93BACAD6AB5FC0@BYAPR11MB2631.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <5756FB984666AD4BB8E1D63E2E3AA3D001ED63C8@dggemm513-mbx.china.huawei.com>