[netconf] overview of updates and current issues

Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net> Mon, 08 April 2019 00:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=6gbrjpgwjskckoa6a5zn6fwqkn67xbtw; d=amazonses.com; t=1554682080; h=From:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Mime-Version:Subject:Message-Id:Date:To:Feedback-ID; bh=23vlV1lkmEAaWl1ox/nfqnyvv/wekIZfO9j1WRTbt/4=; b=VfY8h6AQBI6rRXNrG6pwJc7MDtVRMNWIKk2nyGs8B7vuda634+xZGp5FadXZPHYn xZfHlN+SIEy2ptb8kGKwnWTFatmLnn2QPQFjUEafVp6HGyD07XfAFNUlXBYSY+xCTQb bI+UeeC6kHLsijB9RD/O8LMBk6m6k5E99ygDf9FI=