Re: [Netconf] LC on subscribed-notifications-10

Rohit R Ranade <rohitrranade@huawei.com> Sun, 18 March 2018 04:58 UTC

From: Rohit R Ranade <rohitrranade@huawei.com>
To: Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com>, "Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit@cisco.com>
CC: "draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications@ietf.org>, "alex@clemm.org" <alex@clemm.org>, "netconf@ietf.org" <netconf@ietf.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 04:58:39 +0000
Subject: Re: [Netconf] LC on subscribed-notifications-10

hi all,

If user has permission to read on parent but not child, and if user has subscription filter on parent, the user should be able to get changes on parent ONLY even if both parent and child were modified..
So I feel nacm rules need to be applied at the time of generating push updates..user should not get any updates if only child is updated.. this will be my expectation as an user..