Re: [netconf] system configuration sync mechanism

Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net> Tue, 29 June 2021 22:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=ug7nbtf4gccmlpwj322ax3p6ow6yfsug; d=amazonses.com; t=1625007070; h=From:Message-Id:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:Cc:To:References:Feedback-ID; bh=/mCPKk6fLtn/ITvjdgcHxEomBqnZHEpk23Yvh7ldt4s=; b=Turyn4oSpaoWAUfhc9sQAe6zqI9eJGP5ChvQ3li4AD+EaA8KMylxzdZQryVupsy3 TJKWUZXA26l64tRwP3ekn9EgyCC9+lrVPUUdLebF767ZjmVB6G2WNAcUBX5/iiukIFn h5DnYyGl3opwt5hx+qW5F1mKAxS7hK/sLCa2qL8c=