Re: [Netconf] YANG Doctor question: empty mandatory choice?

"Einar Nilsen-Nygaard (einarnn)" <einarnn@cisco.com> Thu, 02 August 2018 16:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=34638; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1533226253; x=1534435853; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=jWeT3XGUh/kks6jHsjAPXFYVqTxawrUE6+mXfRmO8TI=; b=j6xSqvB69oX+dpeXRFb1bxiS0ONFqvh1R72W+G6MhBHZw7ee/NlCxM6v nAs6Uv9FavlbdSqqCCd9fLsrzHDb31zsM5BqV0HUhSo3x6XGPAT9Yq+Lo ALYwVTtz146jnLESwTa5ZWwJ7aIjMqvpvHP+qhILnEl4A8iLeUI5kpi+S Y=;