Re: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-09.txt

Martin Bjorklund <mbj@tail-f.com> Wed, 31 October 2018 14:31 UTC

Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 15:31:40 +0100
To: evoit@cisco.com
Cc: rrahman@cisco.com, kwatsen@juniper.net, netconf@ietf.org
From: Martin Bjorklund <mbj@tail-f.com>
Subject: Re: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-09.txt

"Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit@cisco.com> wrote:
> > From: Martin Bjorklund, October 31, 2018 6:42 AM
> >
> > Hi,

Do you want this to be transport-specific?  If so, the SN draft should
say that, and specific text should go into the transport drafts;

NETCONF should say that it MUST be the same NETCONF session (which of
course is more restrictive than saying same user name, and also more
restrictive than same transport session (since you can have multiple
NETCONF sessions on the same SSH session)).

and RESTCONF should say that it MUST be the same RESTCONF user name.

/martin