Re: [netconf] restconf collections

Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net> Thu, 01 October 2020 12:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=224i4yxa5dv7c2xz3womw6peuasteono; d=amazonses.com; t=1601555794; h=Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:Feedback-ID; bh=usURwUXrBfmyQXlVtVOm7QImjwGUI0keGj1LeqcQn7o=; b=EgV64SkUrSFXgf8DGewwTYZH+QX6yb8dnWxGC0zTQT0+lZXLG357Lr3GWdlPITHI MOpkV2nuOMxcw37ffspuuKS7NzNzSjRac+heSu5rdRAic2ynPA3FB8Eq3mGroQbAfHY TWDqEZPfjYPQftciJD6Bm3Tgr573qcG2HiNho3AY=