Re: [Netconf] LC on subscribed-notifications-10

Robert Wilton <rwilton@cisco.com> Mon, 12 March 2018 16:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6056; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1520872845; x=1522082445; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=OXHOfvC095IH13bmyQxnELQx0pytinL0CXCwpONMs6Y=; b=BXu2+2mwBCUnwgTXMQmg7W5QCZ5MJgeyhNUKk9wHvJKoorvXyi3UOCWI KBrO06ep1SzSf7teD6hwpmBgnkwJBEv9pipQ8XlCUq5F7hO900TV/ecWp Lyh/8PmoNN4ePOFD+NiLvHgUF58y53uyZEZK6H7ncsbjHFo0DS3xxXmvI 0=;