Re: [Netconf] Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-11

"Reshad Rahman (rrahman)" <rrahman@cisco.com> Thu, 10 January 2019 13:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=36062; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1547127871; x=1548337471; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=wiHivxAtgh7U/HWF6tTNnazC76G4EdEsavQEE22iUak=; b=aY5YIN2Y7a2xmezNAH5QyrYA+S4987/lOfq3kaYtbcFhiPWS+osq4x82 kS18039de8li2oISW1YLDApCxAreHsQczhFNZL106inJkoD9Cwhgv0tXQ AfM52cVgFOsuEk/HtkvncbobwmSd9CPE0Kh7/dtv2MPREea5QSHO0fj05 M=;