Re: [netconf] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-23

"Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit@cisco.com> Fri, 05 April 2019 19:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=155319; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1554493103; x=1555702703; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=Oc1u2bhTntlMPEdnWqOpbiw8pxmhcKy1SFpKOL6GCeY=; b=dqiikoA751xooYFWWdxWt9oljTg4V/gRe8JCIYe1cEQlpQ+kZ+/jnzm8 AnPMYkVR04ExH+kM8AVOq8M25xxPA0QoUlp1uEWkgMlsGSa/5+6wRlgiH AmGjl3ih2jt862eYR3wC7NAW97QFlA8S+7xPNWK5LvXEOKOnLcZ3y3AyC o=;