Re: [netconf] [netmod] RE: pls clarify get operation

Kent Watsen <kent@watsen.net> Tue, 09 July 2019 18:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=6gbrjpgwjskckoa6a5zn6fwqkn67xbtw; d=amazonses.com; t=1562697051; h=From:Message-Id:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:Cc:To:References:Feedback-ID; bh=aO7g9h/V32cXtg5d/8lXt7YUgDLfzS1axpV5iKBdeAE=; b=KgLVgeLAWX6LhS6HJyW3GxLy7QQMMQEQecLWVTj+cYLnEeefWqDG9AiJLSL2Bn4h 6uvJrNqgdXsxenXEK2YU41e8X9B+nNMLEIeV2vQ9PZKepTp1VXA8x/mN7Oq6ikMtzOu DZ/EHx7aqXutFVEIFqjVrWsl00VV6V9WkAd+7P68=