Re: [Netconf] WG LC for draft-ietf-netconf-rfc6536bis

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Sat, 27 May 2017 02:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0JiPQSeJ7Y2gG9YYLallbxI/2WWuDiVKvoMX1lDxPgM=; b=lx6j5qsVm2UOmThRW8IvOT0uwojrCF0s/7CrsHEdY/vmxz7wpS6itkx+h2YF+rZMhE 4kF19+pifbqdNAeA4dZ/hnLPZSOrgF+kKisGbjQUlNZ2YhkqemzG9m/XR18DzuDI5Ntp BhgCsPAC+Rk4FrI7K1cuPDeiDyROT6fc24CwNVjCz6Ko2FTc3eokKTeyIuSVQJ6ZVT/T iJCDLhAgPVVWTil26oLXtAy4jEEO3tmxWznxlwCE+aDhlHnZpmT8ee8p1EQlgSFjH3ze R4WcbJgB0R3wcqzgX9fgxltaF8KJN7dXuvuIRTcvo7KtifbGeq6w8l5g/bjzJKYCisjs Guiw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0JiPQSeJ7Y2gG9YYLallbxI/2WWuDiVKvoMX1lDxPgM=; b=RMf0luMS3Wjx+4Sxd/LZtPxjSy6MWlgVOOyOzCIIjdgv3Ze9MBbQfAMkjWfJlwdnjl AJMyhvGk759QTuF7UWvUP9p+ilXkHKMBoYkqfL3yNau30LnmHauUpcsK7Bj6tpH/Hzns wZ3lt1ud/Kw+0RPtx3kxrydITwVEWWmxp+UhAcpcWe12HitiBZn5b2sfL5IiKNv58uff atP1xe3yAWW/fbRibdKq/Vkiurfyh6xJK/W+1lbFvhf2BBN0U/c6GIsSMwhqDR+2QaQR xPh4mHpPUY5m1NPu+3qxteb1z13qsA1vya3BoDYhZodn1zBb6EHYeXuPb1MMyWzKhCLQ HZZw==