Re: [netconf] built-in trust anchors

Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net> Wed, 20 January 2021 02:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=224i4yxa5dv7c2xz3womw6peuasteono; d=amazonses.com; t=1611109111; h=Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:Feedback-ID; bh=YhtNYdbHQ4ap11yhp5sisi5JKlv6yMrEPM4llDIYcCg=; b=C4ZCJUm2hZVK/qs4mgqm/w6SK3wT9g/T7YfSDXbSse9ADLV9Ef5kELd3ximLzOc/ lVatU5ohJjPtrnnlgiYuUFGKEdMpp9QEHzPNtfmkEJu2ZwyifvtHg1pEtZxmYDuyqBF ITZNMVBrOGOFJRWOqJbQ74R1WiLzyF4KzpVOmKK8=