Re: [netconf] Adoption poll for tcp-client-server and http-client-server draft

Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net> Tue, 26 March 2019 14:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=6gbrjpgwjskckoa6a5zn6fwqkn67xbtw; d=amazonses.com; t=1553610019; h=Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:Feedback-ID; bh=mYW9fSCc80IegpY2U/hLWVDZOjm6TrTyA+Bs/7wIbfw=; b=YxqvyYDqBGIf5YLzMbrAP/gPi2kfXWhfLU47fi2O7dkiVQZ3IWKf1tMwv2Fvdm+1 gtoc/tj4piZSqZK4CBXOnqmdOpky6iAR3pO1v3WajumN7n9B24emcp4GpSMJUU4wxtj SE9YUQuHwCO8yZgSvWsEdps5o/6XnVN1MWrCS528=