Re: [Netconf] Representing URLs

Wojciech Dec <wdec.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 03 December 2013 15:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ToHgf7kO9gjjdd8txWbrD/LBkqvdELtvDLT08y54T3I=; b=fBLDGPOILMBlPILltCRc8X6qvapCLXyWqTv23bo6ulQG7BmV1P201kRXp/DehXD4XR ql33P5IMviPNtB0A7CRgQ1mkIt42+BQFoERK4DbCqa2eZmcrKNDWhkO5dk+ysFoAGlm/ TOJR8pPbZJMlODDOa4YUKUqt7fpjHiieLEnEOOZ8I1aM0Aeky1uREYT/7McCo+PTX8a3 1GhBPVSB6iw8Z8VEXsAof8epnD2aNbPQK/CjjBdbOr/ibt7/J6U5/GO6ZkrpiR2ZPTyQ qvYbA4/lGJpmwN4QyaDxXwL6nStG3MJz1F/6ZH+4jOL0nl1qCA9zRvl+sV/hwkrfn/ce ZsnA==