Re: [netext] AD review of draft-ietf-netext-bulk-re-registration

Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com> Tue, 22 November 2011 17:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=sgundave@cisco.com; l=9971; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1321982865; x=1323192465; h=date:subject:from:to:message-id:in-reply-to:mime-version: content-transfer-encoding; bh=CC9DVzpA3v41wUd91Ye9DS6iDsaeBkR27dst9BpW1vc=; b=X7SekNX2XS14gfxV9QKDrcXJis/GFVT7AuzOz8fVp4auMKlp1SoPrCcM 7SFgFA+/hB3+4sZdWiSHI9g2BVjXBT/hsTsPjNudKnV0KvcvuAfNHG2T7 JPXZskpKHuA4lclzBX/gl3uqnkiqmh+ShyRgO/Yn6gvLhNu8NvRTRZU6p U=;