Re: [netext] Fwd: AD Evaluation : draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications

"Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com> Mon, 29 July 2013 08:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3155; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1375085959; x=1376295559; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=ZzCniG3+iHGDlc8nF++aCxEd3hj2kt6DBoHy4kT4QY4=; b=C4xDkYMcERfu4vO+gTJvFTngYEZdJQcKudgrPmio48xOXpOjfHjZazZV iFexd+GZc9Db3D6qNMRuH+2gCgpY99RVT59RvEqgXowRu2lZRuHr4vXF2 ktVV4APP+4a5EpOP0OqkVYDqo8B6BaYEWesIROrxzXnvYbvah06QGZonT 0=;