Re: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-logical-interface-support-03.txt

Julien Laganier <julien.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 08 September 2011 16:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/LbOaQERDClaA8X+hV8uB7jAgx+5FWGelzfWVq/qCR8=; b=qx1wqTo4HizhuPjIgyxpLVKs3tGqFF1A0Xu50mZl5LcDk08vgI2E3DPGqf4+WGmJrF 9spfazgItrp7zixksdgOBSU2t2Q/NRjamgWCKWWBek6SnueCF8Amz3aPA29OadGVbCGl jOZmhfQQ+YeRHxKw7NV+8PZIosaTTOf6cXNcY=