Re: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-logical-interface-support-03.txt

Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com> Wed, 07 September 2011 04:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=sgundave@cisco.com; l=2692; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1315368601; x=1316578201; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=JtPGs2ETPWMKrFMAtoD3FvVlnnqMr4tC+paPHwkTP+g=; b=nKA4/gf6EOkkr1R0pzpK2SWlMohnvZ11rVGwpod6rOzCr+PQzCUxLjDQ UJL4WesFSQNJSuuMAEdJajbAg3XaZjw9IbuJTe13Ed88nn8C91hnSWtbC n42CWzryIaVwBKIAVOYlBVVWKo0NAITMXWE7eRe8qX0VNBOIYDLbpQQAd o=;