Re: [netext] Chair review of I-D: draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip (05)

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Tue, 20 November 2012 22:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=ksMVibAXlbt2p2jJH7ngDFBgf59X5pmlUC/DgID1ZJc=; b=kNW7V9bsmvqy/BYD1r8On2POomhcFeGwq+BtxPQxY0m454CYIdDJ/2wVriJBg3C/Xq 7TmSnSqU9GuSfrEUCniOpnx4w/8T4UswR50DORrizrT5sD5811CYg267wc9UN7UcNknX uw5c4vZbaVlCCaKjxoUPJbeqAI2CIO8txmyKKgQ7r2pIueImsm4fwIi2lMo1hARW9qnU rSZjyZza4QAr2Y3Mho1E/0M4civKlmaJ27hl0AAS1ooBAHX8lLGq2rRyUGCZnmuqHZQa NwaTrE/8trGCQTZ5fM2enDk6VBpkbHi6gYdVJ7N/VJBwrm70y/NdPquc/CGmMALxYV37 NqRQ==