Re: [netext] Chair review of I-D: draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip (05)

Peter McCann <Peter.McCann@huawei.com> Wed, 21 November 2012 04:56 UTC

From: Peter McCann <Peter.McCann@huawei.com>
To: jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 04:55:43 +0000
References: <CAA5F1T1D0q-kN8r9H5PaDAXhqFozZ11FnEQ_4ce3XisFbJT+XQ@mail.gmail.com> <5963DDF1F751474D8DEEFDCDBEE43AE716E587E9@dfweml512-mbx.china.huawei.com> <9892BC94-F495-405F-93E9-90A33DAF8C96@gmail.com> <5963DDF1F751474D8DEEFDCDBEE43AE716E588CF@dfweml512-mbx.china.huawei.com> <DF31E9C5-2730-4078-95EA-A2A88A4A0CA5@gmail.com> <5963DDF1F751474D8DEEFDCDBEE43AE716E5890E@dfweml512-mbx.china.huawei.com> <4B2145DF-3D42-4EE4-A1F7-E3622F2A74D8@gmail.com> <5963DDF1F751474D8DEEFDCDBEE43AE716E58955@dfweml512-mbx.china.huawei.com> <F43FD8B7-01A9-4C88-B02B-B4219E36F129@gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.212.244.97]