Re: [netext] AD review of draft-ietf-netext-radius-pmip6

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Wed, 04 January 2012 13:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=0y5wv0B4S7uiW9r1uXIUCBMFETzzuBBc056jR0KwwC0=; b=gCzZtFFCQ+SyfggahvdFzzUFsiTKPYuzrmhZsd4NqZdlJ9fXr7KGzEAAAVPyLyVTsZ i3FOWByxxXEdI7HEFsD5oGBvXO3KiGOX7foiiCJ75jlRTCW1O3K02MuQNEPjdX58osBr eZDgGguqHhqbVZSxY1x0TXxEwtEBNvlvF6E5M=