[netext] 答复: Re: Consensus call: Work on specifying prefix delegation for Proxy Mobile IPv6?

zhou.xingyue@zte.com.cn Tue, 16 August 2011 12:21 UTC

To: Jong-Hyouk Lee <jong-hyouk.lee@inria.fr>
From: zhou.xingyue@zte.com.cn
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 20:22:04 +0800
Cc: netext@ietf.org
Subject: [netext] 答复: Re: Consensus call: Work on specifying prefix delegation for Proxy Mobile IPv6?

Hello Lee,
Many thanks for your support. I will read the reference materials you
provide. Regarding the comment, I will details the use case in the future
version.

Best Regards,
Joy

Jong-Hyouk Lee <jong-hyouk.lee@inria.fr>
2011-08-11 下午 09:50

收件人
zhou.xingyue@zte.com.cn
抄送
Dirk.von-Hugo@telekom.de, Basavaraj.Patil@nokia.com, netext@ietf.org
主题
Re: [netext] Consensus call: Work on specifying prefix delegation for
Proxy Mobile IPv6?

Q1: Yes.
Q2: Yes.

Comments: As pointed, the use cases should be provided and personally I
would like to introduce the following articles recently published:

1. Lightweight NEtwork MObility within PMIPv6 for Transportation Systems",
IEEE Systems Journal: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/JSYST.2011.2158681
2. Performance Analysis of PMIPv6 based NEtwork MObility for Intelligent
Transportation Systems", IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology:
http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TVT.2011.2157949

Cheers.