Re: [netext] [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-09.txt]

Rajeev Koodli <rajeev.koodli@gmail.com> Mon, 14 July 2014 16:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=iAeHkPAyrizhjaBQLRjRP/CDTfG3dWgMW6YO5gHQ1tI=; b=IP63iL4rZH7oTN8Y8424Flud7pcTZwdmsBUcKznobJ5STKC0UgVWopDHtVdgEkYxlP JWTv0bdMkAoPeb7D33L79mnqSMM5q3FYyoOWevhas/ES3RYHHeqhf6HUV/LR9nd/gyKE oiEjGGum7C4HjapFoJeH6xGljiOgxvSoGDtlLNeJwjGh1H9xJ52FaNclw18+G3HldaV1 5TQzIiWbZvWuJyJ07yxYBHxv8ZS9OzUjTcN775Qo+XlCBOXOY5khJ9+SBfjY0WNGvzUL eMyvucNYvdYwNdcB5OUL8qpljqu9o0DtdKrNHsFLoic6qQZQSdkoWsb9RWDLgq6O8Ha2 ZKOA==