Re: [netext] Consensus call: Adopt I-D draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-03 as Netext WG doc?

<Basavaraj.Patil@nokia.com> Fri, 12 August 2011 18:44 UTC

From: <Basavaraj.Patil@nokia.com>
To: <sfaccin@rim.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 18:45:04 +0000
x-tituslabs-classifications-30: TLPropertyRoot=Nokia; Confidentiality=Company Confidential; Project=None;
x-titus-version: 3.3.8.1
x-headerinfofordlp: None
x-tituslabs-classificationhash-30: VgNFIFU9Hx+/nZJb9Kg7IqvcM73y3LVDmbqkH/ETKxooPluH9Uvr00wqzm0JpZotFbLA0Xb7G11BWd9EXn6gBHYcWN82l/mx9GaQL20q4w6C/HftjU5hZmLFHhrC5Xb4hm7TVFFcC2TmLEF6j4d8KrDjTfS4DpgZ6SHaJGRswf0dHK8tvpOIIFP6CI1kD07MZGFFqzhttkfqDFSTCADxmgSE+1+JJiQvWoSup4Ne8FzmH88pqmj54E+N75sCayGMwxzSYcfo1X4cAO1oLEEwXvXPgnnCo0b6jkEmt7cJQhr4/0LhAbI/d5Ii7W/fQ4S0
x-originating-ip: [172.19.59.138]