[Netext] next steps for netext

cjbc at it.uc3m.es (Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano) Thu, 16 April 2009 15:27 UTC

From: "cjbc at it.uc3m.es"
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 17:27:00 +0200
Subject: [Netext] next steps for netext
References: <49D5BB60.4090407@piuha.net> <Pine.GSO.4.63.0904030724180.13726@irp-view13.cisco.com> <49DA441D.2020501@piuha.net> <a752cd420904070415s2756c132q5c282802f3d86c6f@mail.gmail.com> <787855.23911.qm@web111414.mail.gq1.yahoo.com> <a752cd420904070951k68c8dcf9pe7ba7172a223efbe@mail.gmail.com> <f54070070904080854l501eb9e0x18ccd9c0f21f2c66@mail.gmail.com> <1239838985.4695.114.camel@localhost> <548989.50324.qm@web111416.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>

Hi Behcet,

El jue, 16-04-2009 a las 07:35 -0700, Behcet Sarikaya escribi?:
> Hi Carlos,
>   According to Ryuji's draft MN is the MR. Also in RFC 3963 MR is also
> MN for HA. So this architecture is consistent with the original Nemo
> BSP design.

	Agree.

>   It seems like you have a different architecture in mind. I think
> that's where the confusion comes.

	Well, I tried to describe what I have in mind, which is different from
what Ryuji is addressing. Not sure if this time I was more clear.

	Thanks,

	Carlos