Re: [netext] Consensus call: Adopt I-D draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-03 as Netext WG doc?

<Basavaraj.Patil@nokia.com> Fri, 12 August 2011 19:05 UTC

From: <Basavaraj.Patil@nokia.com>
To: <sfaccin@rim.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 19:06:09 +0000
x-originating-ip: [172.19.59.137]
Cc: netext@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [netext] Consensus call: Adopt I-D draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-03 as Netext WG doc?

Hi Stefano,

I cannot change how you feel about the proposed process and proposal or
your "No" response.
What I mean by "to everybody's satisfaction" is that there is more than
rough consensus... That is what the IETF process calls for. I do not
believe that we will have unanimous consent on all issues. On this topic I
will moderate (as the sole chair) to ensure that the issues are dealt with
and proposed resolutions are satisfactory. It might not be sufficient to
satisfy everyone. But we will make an attempt. That’s all I can try to
make progress on this topic.

-Raj