Re: [netext] Consensus call: Adopt I-D draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-03 as Netext WG doc?

Julien Laganier <julien.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 12 August 2011 19:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Or0ldf98FSYLNncFppHdC8jBvtwWsuoBsGR9l3mwH5c=; b=afQLi7vE5SM+TzGp+EpPzbruVzeFuTwTu6rCNuSEkDsEbq7fkMZ1pX/FFQi9eJth2z tESVkIvxasFbo5eBsCuDhZaPiV8JTX200gd09HoBTPgej7EwIpsA4Fwtcde8jyF7rhjH WChtTpF3pDuUoGgM8NL4dZKfwU3K2+s53qp6Y=