Re: [netext] [dmm] novel research article about DMM

Bokor Laszlo <goodzi@gmail.com> Fri, 15 July 2011 10:57 UTC

Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 12:57:50 +0200
From: Bokor Laszlo <goodzi@gmail.com>
To: Dirk.von-Hugo@telekom.de
Cc: netext@ietf.org, dmm@ietf.org, mext@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [netext] [dmm] novel research article about DMM

Dear Dirk,

yes, we are planning to extend our analysis to new approaches and schemes
not yet examined. In this matter it would be great if you could point on
some particular schemes which are worth dealing with from the WG's point of
view.

Best regards,
goodzi

--
László BOKOR
Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME)