Re: [netext] Review of I-D: draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip6-06

Basavaraj Patil <bpatil1@gmail.com> Thu, 23 May 2013 18:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=XVSCwCZ2nI27eAcY0i2KYkTKOSa3vlNoEAKtOg2DKMI=; b=HBqfZ6ORySUvFC57pjHh/oQ0ap9euC+qv7+ws1fkD3B0p3BP9FMmOCfK37OG+Zndt2 N0je958lZ4ZAq4WUEADdVkypU9Sb3pu5xoMuTKg6C14otzrHkDJyobrYQR1w/idzOwwq wgkNoQTI3T5FaKtFTAFn8lJcnaoGJG1MFzXC/3UyGZGAUFvHRGE/FobJYgZq8TYXnMz9 nLiF2+g5gC+1pcC4TQIY90w0STkHc5I4iHXMYgxd/R3UPYEYUZ4UUUEpztoqaNiC7kuG ywkAzeK3ggilw78SjTRUu411zNC1s617wbUt0PKW5IQqjusJUhDUfXa4wlsPSxrpu824 O7QA==