Re: [netext] Consensus call: Adopt I-D draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-03 as Netext WG doc?

<Basavaraj.Patil@nokia.com> Fri, 12 August 2011 18:36 UTC

From: Basavaraj.Patil@nokia.com
To: sfaccin@rim.com
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 18:36:57 +0000
x-originating-ip: [172.19.59.137]
Cc: netext@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [netext] Consensus call: Adopt I-D draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-03 as Netext WG doc?

Hi Stefano,

The chairs will monitor the discussion closely and any proposed solutions
to the issues that are raised. Unless we(chairs), the people raising the
issue, as well as the WG members, are not satisfied with the resolution we
will not progress the document.
The point about the process here is that at the moment we are spinning
wheels without making any forward progress. With a more formal approach to
the discussion and use of the tools, we hope to avoid discussions that are
in an unending loop. I do hope that folks who raise issues are also
willing to listen to solutions with an open mind.

-Raj