Re: [netext] Gen-ART LC review: draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-07

"Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com> Thu, 26 September 2013 04:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3214; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1380169709; x=1381379309; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=kOlvU+v6mcwAUThsyzMSGhAIEcTXE7u+2lRv2lt8VSo=; b=KRHv+7KY1ojY8TE2kpZIHMYLwuT5HIhgFyi9HT5zCzQCc3KoIOObD/rc h6iYctYQWFIk8UMAPHViRjRDaGsTi8q1ywIe5vnDO7nNzAtBSplsA01Pm lHBcS0FIvXDMLUJ503yYGuhEoda7TP0kLeek5snKB8WTSL7juVmQH0tZ7 0=;